Spring Break sucks. -_-.
My fuckin camera still is MIA.
>_<.
God damn.
I'm getting a new one next weekenddd(:.
Is happy ^_^.
So Shane asked me out last night.
I said no.
>_>.
Hes just...too immature and I don't want to date anyone but YouKnowWho right now.
:/.
I believe Jason is getting his hair cut today.
He is vacuuming.
He has on a Beastie Boys shirt. I am jealous.
I want a Beastie Boys shirt. >_>.
My nails are red! ;D.
Its called "Big Apple Red Creme".
My toes are blackkk.
Its called "Brothel Black".
Yep. Prostitutes. ;D.
Hmm.
So...
I take back the thing about not wanting to date. >_>.
Other than YouKnowWho I'd like to find myself a sexy skater boy. ;D.
Outside of the group of skater boys I know.
Hmm.
Nixon Skate Park, anyone? ;].
Yeah. That would be cool, look like a total creeper watching teenage boys skateboard.
>_<.
Lindsay&&I were supposed to go to the Crossing today to try on dresses in Deb.
But her grandma won't let her. xP.
:/.
*sigh*
I've only gone to the mall twice this spring break.
Last Friday, with Shiloh, Justen, and Brandon.
Monday, with Shiloh, Justen, Cassie, and Emily.
It makes me feel lame. xP.
I like punk rock boys.
They are so cute(:
Not the ones with the like full on mohawks that are shaved on the sides and stuff though.
Like...
Like...
HIM;:

Jimmy. Urine.
<333.
Or....
a