Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, April 19th, 2010.

Before School: I woke up late and didn't want to go to school and I looked like shit, per usual. And my outfit looked like shit, per usual, since I only have three pairs of pants that fit me since all the rest are huge! =D

First Hour (Social Studies): Was fucking boring as hell and made me want to kill everyone.

Second Hour (Adv. English): One of the questions on our reading check about the Greek mythology, Echo and Narcissus, was;: "There are both good and bad forms of self-love, describe which are which, and why.". I did a whole fucking two paragraphs about it. (:

Third Hour (Vagabonds): So. Alyssa was sad. Keegan was sad. I coughed up blood. Mr. Burnette got his period.

Fourth Hour (Algebra A): I had to correct the questions for the class. I had to go up in front of everyone, call on people to answer the questions from last night's homework, then correct it. Which gave me sort of a panic attack. Not doing that, ever, again.

Lunch: Sucked. Per usual.

Fifth Hour (Spanish): Was so fucking slow I could have shot myself.

Sixth Hour (Science): Marteryous SERIOUSLY pissed me off, and he never pisses me off, thats saying something.

I've done a lot of thinking today, about why I hate my life. I've been in a shitty mood and I know my week is going to suck because;:

a) The pants dilemma.
b) I'm getting my fucking blood drawn and shit Wednesday at Mott's in Ann Arbor.
c) My hair is being a bitch and its all dry and shit.
d) My mum is having episodes again.

Yeah.

So now I am going to rant.

A lot.

About people.

Okay. In my Myspace about me I have made it CLEAR I do NOT want to date. For a while. Unless....you're one special person<3. Anyway. I have had, lets see, one, two, three, THREE people ask me out. In a week. A WEEK. And I said no to one, put off the other one because I'm a terrible person, and the other I have no idea what to do. :/

Another rant.

Mummy! :D

So. You were getting better for quite a while, until a few nights ago you decided to lock yourself in the bathroom sobbing, threaten suicide, and throw plates at Jay. Oh and I suspect you of...doing that again. Which I really don't want everyone knowing about. ANYWAY. You seriously need to get fucking help. I'm sick of this. I'm sick of coming home for two hours, then having you come home and listen to you bitch about your job, bitch about me, bitch about my dad, just SHUT UP ALREADY, JESUS CHRIST. Set down your fucking liquor, put out the cigarette you're smoking again for the first time in ten years, take your pills again and GET YOUR FUCKING LIFE BACK.

Amen,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment