Saturday, April 24, 2010

...

My mum and Jason...are so fucking trashed.

I seriously want to cry.

I am terrified of people under the influence of alcohol.

Especially Jason. I fucking hate it. >_<

Hes in the kitchen making these retarded noises and yelling at my mum. And my mum is yelling at him.

More like slurring at him. >_>.

I wanna talk to TomCat but alas, he is sleeping. :/

Hes such a sweetheart. :]]].

Anyway.

I want out of here.

I really do.

I want to move in with my grandparents so bad.

:/.

My grandmother is open to a lot of stuff, like she doesn't mind my piercings, hair, clothing, or any of that. Shes pretty badass and stays up late and watches Comedy Central. My grandpa is the nicest person in the world and he gets me. :/.

I wish they were my parents.

Not this fucked up lady who gets trashed every night and complains about everything. And preferably not a dead father. >__________________>.

My grandma and I hang out everyday after school, which is why I quit track, I never got to see my grandmama. :/.

I've told her about TomCat! :]. She said she likes the sound of him.

I really want to move in with them though.

:/.

*sigh*

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment