Monday, April 19, 2010

Abortion.

So. I have changed my views on Abortion many a time.
But.
I have finally made up my mind.

Its.
D
I
S
G
U
S
T
I
N
G.

It disgusts me. You're killing something that doesn't even have a life yet because you don't want to own up to some fucking responsibility. Ever think about what happens to the fetus? Wanna know? Hmm?

It looks like it went through a blender, parts of it not developed, head usually huge in comparison to the body, sometimes the skin isn't even developed. Its disgusting. Being taken out of the process of developing.

You want that to happen to a BABY?!

Have you ever held a baby? A newborn? They're so soft and warm and cute. Now replace that newborn in your arms with THAT.

You know what it looks like to me? Melted plastic. Hot, waxy, putrid, melted plastic.

All because you couldn't go through nine months to give it up for adoption or hell, maybe even fucking keep it.

I'm not trying to tell off anyone who has had an abortion, knows someone who has aborted a fetus or anything, just, I do not. And will not. Ever. Believe in it.

Amen,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment