Saturday, April 24, 2010

-_-

So both adult figures in my household are drunk right now.

Jason is telling my mum to shut up and that he doesn't want to hear her voice,
shes ranting about me.

Fantastic, right?

I hate this.

I hate alcohol, and I don't know why I do it too. xP

I seriously wish I was with Shiloh, Cassie, Lindsay, Alyssa, or ThomasDeMarsBurr<3 right now. :/

Speaking of Thomassss.
Let me tell y'all about his crazy ass.

So.

Hes a boy. :}

His name is Thomas De Mars.

I met him through my friend Jake.

He is the drummer in Jake's band.

He is an amazing drawer(:.

He is so sweet(:

He likes me(:

&&

I like him(:

I've been talking to him for abouttttt a month or two now, and him and I were supposed to hang out today, but he couldn't go. x[

Hopefully next weekend<33.

Do y'all wanna see a picture?! :]



Isn't he the cutest darn thing you have ever seen? :]]]

I haven't liked someone this much since...Leprechaun.

But TomCat is nicer(:

Hmm.

Wellllll.

I will probably be posting blogs throughout my normal Saturday night all-nighter.

Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.


**YES NEW SIGNATURE! :D**

No comments:

Post a Comment