Before School;: I looked pretty today(:
1st&&2nd hour;: Sucked so much. A motivational speaker came in and started talking about death and I started crying in front of everyone on my team and then he brought up people dying of heroin addiction, which just made it wayyy worse. I had teachers asking me up front what was wrong and of course I couldn't tell them (And I'm not gonna tell you. :]}. On my way back to my second hour I saw Austin (Yes, Hicks.} and he asked what was wrong and I said I was just upset and he gave me a hug and as I was walking away he went "I love you Lyndsey!" and I said "Love you too Austin."
That kid used to be my best friend man. Me and him haven't said that to each other since September. And this is right around the time of year last year when I met him...odd...
Third Hour (Vagabonds): Alyssa got upset. x[. Marteryous was pissing me off. -_-. Mr. Burnette is such a dick. xP.
Fourth Hour (Algebra A): Justen gave me hugssss<3333.
Lunch: ROFLCOPTER. Me&&Lyssie had so much fun drawing crackheads&&I got to see my two favourite teachers ever from the sixth grade, Mrs. Francis&&Mrs. Schneider! :D.
Fifth Hour (Spanish): Holy. Shit. Zack. Allard. Actually. Talked to me! Ever since that fight I got into with Savanah he like...greatly disliked me, but now he doesn't! :]
Sixth Hour (Science): Boring, per usual. Austin (Monroe. Not Hicks.}&&I talked the whole hour. :]]. It made me happy. :]]]].
After school I...FINALLY GOT NEW PANTSSS! :D. I got a red pair of skinnies and a blue pair of skinnies. :]. Then my gramma&&grampa and I got icecream at Cascades. :]. It kinda made me sad, seeing as it was Cascades, but, you know.
So tomorow I get to be excused from school since I'm going to U of M hospital to get blood tests&&another psychological evaluation done to get more medication put on me and to talk to Dr. Lumang about my calf. xP
I kinda don't wanna go to school Thursday then. xP. But I have to. Lameee.
Lyndsey, Tuesday was the 20th xD.
ReplyDeleteLEAVE ME ALONEEE. xD
ReplyDelete