Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Sixth Grade.

I miss the 6th Grade.
Don't get me wrong, I like the 7th Grade.
I have amazing, amazing, amazing friends...but.
Sixth grade was so less complicated.
I didn't have nearly as much personal problems I have going on in my life now.
If I could have the exact same relationships I had with my old friends in the sixth grade now along with the relationships I have with my new friends I'd be one happy camper.
I miss it.
The thing I miss the most is Tuesday Lunch with Ms. Kloeckner.
Ms. Kloeckner was the social worker at Frost. Lindsay, Jemia, Mackenzie, Shannon, Cearra (Okay, one person I do NOT miss.) and I would go down to her office for lunch and talk.
We have had the best memories in that room.
I really miss it.
I've changed, Jemia's changed, Mackenzie's changed, and Shannon's changed.
But for some odd reason...Lindsay hasn't.
Amen,
Lyndsey.

1 comment:

  1. People change. You can't stop life.

    I miss 6th grade too, but you just have to realize that everyone has to grow up...unless you're Peter Pan. :D

    ReplyDelete