So today is 1/1/10. Two years until we supposedly will all die. Which I do not believe, but thats another post. :].
I have a few New Years Resolutions. Last year it was for me to lose 50 pounds. At the time I was sick and did two different sports and weighed 108 pounds I believe. Before that it was 83. Anybody think 5' 1.5" tall and 58 pounds is attractive? Ha.
1. Become immersed in my music again. I used to write songs constantly, play piano all the time, and sit in my room for hours playing guitar. I don't do that anymore. I stopped playing guitar because someone who meant a lot to me at the time told me I was terrible and that I should never touch a guitar ever again. I kind of just stopped playing piano after that and lost motivation to write songs or take poetry I wrote and turn it into songs. So I'm hoping to begin writing again and get back to piano and maybe guitar.
2. Start a collaboration Youtube channel with Cassie. Me and Cassie want to do this. Badly. I have no idea how it'll work...but it will.
3. Stop letting things get to me so much. So many things get to me and will bother me for DAYS. Even the smallest thing makes me feel guilty, and I want to change that.
4. Learn to control my paranoia. I am extremely paranoid, I don't know why. If someone looks at me funny that I'm friends with I'll be nervous that their mad at me. Or if they don't respond on MSN/AIM/Myspace IM/Facebook IM right away I'll start freaking out and if someone IS mad at me I have a nervous breakdown. Thats just the half of it.
So those are my New Years Resolutions. Hope I can complete them.
No comments:
Post a Comment