Sunday, January 17, 2010

So;

There is a lot of drama going on in my life at the moment.
LETS START WITH SAMUEL! =D.
For those of you who do not know, Samuel Thomas Willis was once someone I was very close to.
Not anymore! =D.
He screwed me and my friend Emily (who was his best friend) over completely so I basically told him to get the fuck outta my life.
And it didn't bother him. One bit.
I'm sick and tired of him getting everything he fucking wants and not having any fucking consequences.
Hes hurt so many people, its pathetic.
Hes disgusting.
Hes just...ugh.
Starting February 1st, I am going to act like I never knew him.
When people ask about him or say his name I'll be like "Sam who?".
I wasted five months of my life for him.
And what did I get out of it?
A bunch of problems, and someone hating me.
I wish I would have never added him on Myspace or gone to the Crossing September 6th, 2009.
Geezu$.
He made my life so fucking difficult.
And then he'd get mad when I still loved someone, Cody Lent, who means the world to me and has always been there for me?! Unlike him.
He said how "unstable" I was.
Hahahahahahahahaha.
I'll show you unstable.
God.
Amen,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment