Before School: I fell asleep after I woke up, my eyeliner was being a bitch, and I got a bunch of mud on my shoe.
First Hour (Social Studies): I took a test. I probably failed. My lip hurt.
Second Hour (Adv. English): We read Chapters 1 & 2 of Animal Farm by George Orwell. Its a satire about the Russian Soviet Union.
Third Hour (Vagabonds): Alyssa had on a cute outfit. My lip hurt. Me and Danielle both had on All Time Low shirts.
Fourth Hour (Algebra A): Marteryous was late because he has AIDS. xD. Justen, Mar-Mar, and Carter cheered me up I guess.
Lunch: I sat with Lindsay. Noah called me annoying. One reason why I'm in a bad mood.
Fifth Hour (Astronomy): Gay alien pigs are gonna rape all boys who wear briefs. The gay ones have curly tails. I got yelled at for telling everyone this.
Sixth Hour (Science): Finished my packet. Whoo.
After School: Walked home with Shane. Interesting.
Happy?
Amen,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment