Saturday, January 30, 2010

100 Facts.

1) I find punk rocker guys very sexy.
2) I thought I was a punk rocker in the sixth grade. Fail.
3) I'm fascinated with Russian culture and I don't know why.
4) I'm awful at any athletic sport except gymnastics.
5) I did gymnastics for 8 years then stopped due to a sports injury.
6) My natural hair colour is blonde.
7) The Sex Pistols are one of my favourite bands.
8) I thought Green Day were in their 20s when I first heard them in the third grade. Fail.
9) I cuss a lot out of habit and I can't control it.
10) I have a D- in English. Lawl.
11) I hate my eyes.
12) I have over-active tear ducts.
13) I have a Hot Topic HT+1 account (:.
14) I hate it when blondes think their hair colour is an excuse for ignorance and stupidity. You're not "blonde", you're dumb.
15) I was made fun of everyday in the 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade. I was an ugly duckling(:.
16) I hate the way I look.
17) I vandalize public building constantly.
18) I'm addicted to piercings. I shove needles through my ears out of bordeome and don't even put an earring in.
19) I really want to get high.
20) I've eaten pot.
21) I'm a terrible procrastinator.
22) I'm a bad influence.
23) I didn't come up with my "Internet Nickname", Lyndsey Laceration, because it was "scene". I came up with it because I love alliteration and I thought of it in 6th grade Science class.
24) I have the biggest crush on Sid Vicious, even if hes dead. <333.
25) If I ever do start a band I'm calling it Baptism [sp?] by Fire.
26) I love finding random creepers on the Internet.
27) I'm one of those people who talk to themselves. A lot.
28) I draw Swastikas in Algebra out of boredome. I'm 1/4 Jewish, shut up.
29) I can do the Moonwalk.
30) I could never do the Walk It Out. >_>.
31) I learned the Pop Lock 'N' Drop It in the 3rd grade and did it constantly.
32) I've grown up way too fast.
33) I've only had detention once in my life.
34) I'm Bisexual but I tend to lean more towards penises.
35) I tend to go after the bad guys/girls. :}.
36) I don't know how to smoke a cigarette and I've tried three times and failed.
37) I want to learn German, French, Russian, and Latin.
38) I want a bunch of song lyrics tattooed on me.
39) At the moment I have 10 piercings. There's 6 more I want.
40) I hate red hair on guys.
41) I love red hair on girls.
42) I never found Taylor Lautner/Jacob Black attractive.
43) I want to marry Billie Joe Armstrong...even if hes already married(:.
44) I'm watching a Sex Pistols documentary right now.
45) I love my boyfriend.
46) I love Michigan football.
47) I have a bad habit of saying "like" a lot and my boyfriend's sister calls me a Valley Girl because of it. xD.
48) I have no idea what I want to do in life.
49) Once I had a lighter and was setting paper on fire and the paper caught part of my blanket on fire, I put the fire out, but I never found the lighter again. :O.
50) I hate money.
51) I have a fascination with the number 47 and I don't know why.
52) I change my hand writing a lot.
53) If I was a stripper my stripper song would either be "Hitchin' A Ride" by Green Day, "Submission" by the Sex Pistols, or "Tainted Love" covered by Marilyn Manson.
54) I used to have a great resemblence to Taylor Swift until I started straightening my hair, cutting it, and dying it(:.
55) I really want to learn how to play the drums.
56) My favourite smell is the smell of chlorine.
57) I want a pet raccoon, snake, bird, and cat. I already have a cat but I want another.
58) I've been hospitalized a total of 6 times for different things.
59) I've given my name to the police a total of three times but never been arrested.
60) I'm an extreme Liberalist.
61) I love punk rock music but I'm not a punk rocker.
62) I want to put safety pins in all of my piercings and go to school.
63) I have a total of 445 scars.
64) I have a pair of Dominatrix pants. xDD.
65) I love being pale.
66) I want to move to England.
67) Spiders terrify me.
68) I'm not an Anarchist just because I like drawing Anarchy signs.
69) I found out 69 was a sex position in the fifth grade.
70) I hate any jeans any other fit than skinny jeans.
71) I got my first pair of skinny jeans in the sixth grade.
72) I love strawberries.
73) Astronomy class is hilarious.
74) I've only ever been in love twice.
75) I was too lazy to do 100.

No comments:

Post a Comment