Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My Day of 1/12/2010

Before School: I woke up late. I usuallly wake up at 5:30 AM. I woke up at 6:00 AM. Probably because I was up all night having a deep conversation with Cody via text. I texted him around 7:00 AM, like usual, but he never replied. :/. My mom drove me to school, she drives me to school now! :]. Everday on the way to school I listen to Hawthorne Heights on my iPod. Every morning. And on the way home its always Blood On The Dance Floor, Bring Me The Horizon, or Marilyn Manson. Odd.

First Hour (History): We gave our China presentations today. I was in a group with Raylene, Zach, Andrew, and Nick...I think thats his name. Eventhough I wasn't there for the 2 out of 3 days they worked on it I did pretty well. My paper was on Chinese History starting with Mao Zudong...I think thats his last name anyway...and Chinese Fun Facts! Did you know 30% of adults in China live with their parents? Fail.

Second Hour (Advanced English): Before 2nd Hour, in five minutes, me and Raylene ran all the way from the 7-2 hallway to the Administrative Building's Attendance Office and back for her to hand in an obituary because she missed school due to a funeral and me to turn in a doctor's excuse. We made class too. xD. I had to look up defintions in the computer lab and type them up, luckily I'm a fast typer and had free time. xD. I listened to music on Grooveshark. I think it was "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, "Wonderwall" by Oasis, "16" by Green Day, "Ashley" by Escape the Fate, "Brick By Boring Brick" by Paramore, "Josie" by Blink-182, "I Miss You" by Blink-182, "The Sadness Will Never End" by Bring Me The Horizon, "Speed Trials" by Elliott Smith, and "We're Not Gonna Take It" by Twisted Sister.

Third Hour (Vagabonds Choir): Warm-ups = Hilarious. Mr. Burnette was unknowingly making oral sex jokes. Me and Alyssa were laughing hysterically. Then to teach the Soprano & Alto sections how to keep a note since some people kept changing their pitch on "do" during Festival Sightreading Drills he made us hop up and down the risers, bottom step representing "la", 2nd was "ti", third was "do", and 4th was "re". I almost fell like 6 times. We practiced "Cum Sancto Spiritu" and Devon & Alyssa got in a fight and he called her a "fake racoon fish". Haha, he needs better insults.

Fourth Hour (Algebra A): Miss Quinn asked me if I was okay. Shes been really nice to me lately since the whole Mackenzie incident. I was pretty quiet, Algebra tends to make me think about deep stuff. Work was pretty easy. Just some easy linear equations in the workbook.

Lunch: I sat with Lindsay, Micheal B., Kelsey IDon'tKnowHerLastName, Sarah H., and Avery K. I usually sit with Cassie, Alyssa, Tim, Devon, Maddie, Taylor and lately Bailey's been sitting over there but today I sat with Lindsay since its Tuesday. Micheal kept stealing my chips and Lindsay let me eat her grapes.

Fifth Hour (Astronomy): xD. Amazing. Mr. Reed turned the lights off again today to do the light dome false-sky thingie and Lindsay, Maddie, and I were acting retarded. xD. Lindsay like...raped my leg and Maddie kept shouting out "Penis Major"/"Penis Minor" instead of "Kanus Major"/"Kanus Minor.". Good timessss. Prank called Walmart on the way back to school.

Sixth Hour (Science): Mrs. Damm had 8 of us represent organs in the digestive system. Jaren was the mouth, Jacob was the saliva, I think Sammi was the esophagus, Andrew might have been the stomach, Raylene was the stomach acid, someone else was the small intestines, I was the large instestines, and Mark was the rectum. xDD. I laughed. We have to write down everything we eat from 1:25 PM 1/12/2010 to 1:25 PM 1/13/2010. So far I have Chocolate Soymilk, Soy "Chicken" Nuggets, and salad. Yep. I'm healthy bitch.

Bus Ride Home: I sat with Audrey and we talked about Dre & Cody. Ian was talkingto us too until Shi'Anna sat with him, then for some odd reason he got quiet...hmm.

So yeah. My day was alright. xD.

Amen,
Lyndsey.

[I have a new signature, if you didn't notice. I know "amen" isn't typically used, but I came up with it in Science and I really like it.]

1 comment:

  1. I get up at 6:30.
    Because I wear Dress Code,
    And can't wear make up.

    ReplyDelete