Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Want to Lose 15 Pounds in 2 Weeks.

Yeah. Thats my goal.
My mother told me I was fat today and she wasn't kidding.
I'm already Vegetarian, which cut a lot out of my diet,
and I've been drinking Soy Milk lately.
But I did Cheerleading & Gymnastics for years but I quit Gymnastics in the spring because I was going through a rough time in my life and I recently quit Cheerleading.
So I have a plan.
For two weeks I will eat nothing but one salad a day for dinner and drink nothing but water & soy milk. And sleep a lot.
Last winter I was really sick and lost thirty pounds in like three weeks and put it back on...so I was a 00 for a month and weighed 82 pounds.
Anyway.
Hopefully this will work and I'll be skinny again.
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my... Lyndsey, 82 pounds is just unhealthy, look at mee, I'm the fat one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided, I am on a diet as well, nothing but water after 7 pm. and only three meals and a mile walk/run for the rest of the day. I've already lost 5 pounds.

    ReplyDelete