Thursday, November 5, 2009

Gah.

One of my best friends, who I previously thought didn't like me at all anymore [see previous blogs.] just told me I'm over analystic.
I am!
I analyze everything. The way people act, the way they look at me, if someone looks at me funky or doesn't say what they used to I flip out. I think its either because;
A) I've had a lot of people just abandon me and I'm scared of it.
B) I have schizophrenia and I think the world is against me, which is one of the symptoms.
C) I have Obsessive Compulsive Disorder on how people act.
Hmm. A therapist I had at one time suggested I might have schizophrenia. And my dad had it. So...hmm. And in the summer when I started making new friends I was terrified that none of them really liked me and as soon as school started they would all turn against me.
I scare myself, too.
I was tested for Cystic Fybrosis [sp?] and I read things about it on Wikipedia and I scared myself to death. Of course, I don't have it.
Gah.
I think I'm just overly pessimistic.
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment