Wednesday, November 18, 2009

"You're a Freak."

I had a conversation with a girl named Raquel and this is how it went [what she said is in bold];
i take it u dont like me huh
No. Not after you kept screaming at me on the bus.
i was jk but u took it all serious and it was my cuzzin too
but who cares who needs u anywasy
Alright then. I was in a bad mood all day today, just saying. And two people screaming at me from all the way in the back of the bus isn't very pleasant.
oh ok excuses huh
I really don't care what you think of me.
I don't care if you stop talking to me.
and y were u bring a lea and licking lyndsey and STOKING raylenes arm
being a lez*

I stroke everyone. I do that to everyone.
I go up to people and ask if I can stroke them.
Lindsay has been one of my best friends since fourth grade.
Its an inside joke.
thats weird
Yeah I know I'm weird.
Its fun.
okay?? istill think its not normal though just saying
I'm not normal.
I never have been.
I'm half lesbian.
oh thats not something u should admitt
Being Bisexual?
I don't see a thing wrong with it.
well i do its justr not normal okay
Okay then. You're homophobic.
You offend me.
idc im not scared of homos i dislike them so there u have ur ways and i have mine Then there you are. You dislike gays, lesbians, bisexuals, trisexuals, and transvestites.
Which offends me.
they r all freaks and i dont care that it affends u so i guess ur a freak
Yes. I am.
I love being a "freak".
well have to go weirdo
Okay then.
ok that ockward
*awkward
Learn how to spell.

Okay, if you're going to call me a freak because of my Sexuality don't speak to me ever again. It disgusts me in everyway.
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.

2 comments:

  1. That was really mean of her.
    Why do people have to be that ignorant?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have inspired me,
    Blog time.

    ReplyDelete