I want to be exposed.
I want people to see the real me.
Something I don't do often.
I usually plant a 1000 watt smile on my face and pretend everything's okay and be hyper and crazy.
When really,
all I want to do is crawl back into my ditch I've dug for myself and cry.
I am sick of living a facade.
Sick of it.
I want people to see the real Lyndsey,
behind the eyeliner, and the smile, and the laugh.
I want people to see the real Lyndsey,
with blue eyes that have seen so much.
One of these days, if you go to school with me,
you'll see me in the hallway, curly haired, no eyeliner, with no smile on her face.
Like last year.
Its all going to happen again.
I can feel it in my veins.
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment