People sometimes, erg, usually, believe I hate my family. I can make it seem like it, but they mean a lot to me.
Jennie Kate McNitt - My mother. I've said I hate her before. I honestly don't. I love my mom more than anything and shes an inspiration to me. I could never live without her. Putting up with her is quite difficult sometimes, but, I've learned to live with it. Shes such a strong woman and has been through so much and I know that after our fights I'll sit in my room crying and screaming about how much I hate her, but none of thats true. I love my mother more than anything or anyone.
Eric James Anderson - My father. This is going to be the first and last time I EVER blog about what I think of my father. I hate him. I hate him for what he did. I hate him for the person he was, but I realize he lived with a very difficult mental disease called Schizophrenia and simply couldn't handle anything. In a few short five years he had moved to another country [USA. He was from the United Kingdom], met a girl, got her pregnant when they didn't even have a relationship, and had a difficult thing to live with and then had a young daughter he had to take care of on the weekends in a small studio apartment. He committed suicide. Not to get into the gory details, but I was there, and all I remember is the gunshot and the blood splattering the windows. Please don't ever ask me to tell you the full story. I do thank him for one thing, my creative ability. My father was an artist, writer, and musician. Thats the only thing I will and could ever thank him for.
Jason Matthew Metcalf - My step-dad. Well, not literally my step-dad, hes been my mother's boyfriend for five years. Anyway, me and him usually don't get along. Well, we never get along. Ever. But I thank him for buying me things and being there for me.
Darlene Elizabeth McNitt - My grandmother. I love this woman more than anything. More than my mother. I am closer to her than anyone. She means so much to me and I don't think I could go on without her, but I know at some time I'll have to. She is the only one in my family who has never doubted me and she knows I will grow up and not fuck up my life. I love you Nanny.
Robert Lewis McNitt - My grandfather. This man. Well, hes done so many things that I can never imagine doing. He was in the Navy, he is a retired succesful politician, and a retired Floor Manager for TRW [An automotive company that used to be stationed in the town I live in but moved to Mexico.] and raised two children, one that wasn't even his own. I made one promise to this man I will always keep, to grow up, and attend University of Michigan and graduate. With honours. And be a succesful young woman.
Blair James Carlton McNitt - My cousin. BJ is one of the people in my family I doubt sometimes, but hes been through so much. He has one daughter he doesn't really get to see but her loves her more than anything and I wish him and his long-term girlfriend the best in Louisianna.
Alberta Elizabeth Dresser - My great-grandmother. This woman...is...difficult. But I love her. Sure, me and my grandpa make fun of her strange ways at times, but I have to learn that she was born many many many years before me and that I have to let her think that milk still costs $0.25 and that a pack of gum was a nickel. Sure, shes asked me if I'm a Satanist before, but I love her.
Thats my family. I hope you accept them. I have a very large family but those are the people I decided to write about.
No comments:
Post a Comment