Friday, November 12, 2010

Lumpy♥:

(I forgot your middle name. I feel shitty. xD.)

I haven't been close to you that long, but I love you sososo much. I know that we go through a lot of drama together, especially lately, but in the end, we have a great friendship, and I wouldn't ask for anything different.

I have some of the best memories with you of writing emo-boy slashes, pretending to be ballerinas, having drysex on the side of the road at 789, COREY TAYLOR WANTS YOU WITH HIS NEEDLES!!! XDDDROFL, me being pregnant with a white rapper's baby, being yelled at for playing on toys, and so much more.

I just hope you won't do the things I did, I really do. I don't think its just the fact you're younger than me that makes me kinda protective of you, I think its because of how close I got to you in such a short period of time.

Weird shit man...weird shit.

Iloveyoulumps<3

No comments:

Post a Comment