Friday, November 12, 2010

Cassaundra Marie♥:

You are the strongest person I have ever met, and I am thoroughly convinced you will always remain the strongest person I know.

You are such a caring person, it amazes me how much love you have fit into that heart of yours. You will always be one of my best friends, Cassie. ALWAYS. Especially in our Emo Addict House with Dr. Bobby and we have to sleep in the bed full of cocaine, tampons and...was it razorblades? xD. I don't remember. With our snea sakes and emo beach balls and creepy guys showing us their butts on Chat Roulette.

I will never forget you.

Even if its your 30-something birthday and we hadn't talked in years (which I doubt will happen), I'll call you to say happy birthday.

You have helped me with so much within the past year I've been close to you. I would have never made it through the fucking bullshit that was my 7th grade year without you.

I lovith you, and I wish you and Dr. Bobby the best :D<3

No comments:

Post a Comment