Friday, November 12, 2010

Coming Undone_

So, I fucking hate Myspace its fucking doopid. -.-
I'm beginning to hate the Internet.
The only websites I get on are:
Facebook (to stalk o.o)
Mibba (to write :3)
Vampirefreaks (to sitemodel)
4chan/420chan (to troll)
Teenspot (inb4)
Blogspot (to stalk o.o")

So.
Yeah.
xD.
Oh, I hung out with Kyle today and yesterday. We saw a band play tonight, they were called Finding Eden. They played an acoustic set and they were pretty good. He was worrying me though. |:. I'm chillin' with him tomorrow morning before the party too. Gonna be shweeeeeet. :D

Hmph, I missed Kyle. Hes participating in No Shave November and he looks ridiculous. -.-. xDD. I have to stay up all night, so I can go to the Crossing at 9.

NINE IN THE MORNING.

D:.

I think hes sleeping. But I will NOT get my ass up before 8 oh fuck no. xD.

Kyle looked pimp today, he had a panda hat on.
:3

No comments:

Post a Comment