Friday, November 12, 2010

Kyle Alexander♥:

You mean so much to me.

I know you say that everyone eventually moves away and stops talking to you, and that it will soon be true with me too, but it won't be. I swear on my life and everything in me, you will always always always have a special part in my heart. Its something weird about you, but it makes me so goddamn attracted to you, it makes me want to have at least something to do with you. I think its the way you don't give two flying fucks about what others are going to say about you, or how you are such a caring person or your sensitivity.

You've been through hell and back, both of us know this. But it has made you such a beautiful person, inside and out. Its really weird. Like...at one second, I think I know everything about you. But the next thing you say, its something I never knew about you. The only conclusion I can come to, is that you're a book that never ends. But I never wanna stop reading that book. Ever.

I want to say how sorry I am for doing what I did to you. I am so sorry. Everyday, I'm disgusted with myself for what I did, when I already knew that you had been lied to, and that it killed you inside. And every time you bring it up, my heart breaks, knowing that when you refer to those two specific girls as "lying bitches" who you "don't want anything to fucking do with", I should be included with them, but I'm not.

Why not? I have no idea, but that's your choice.

When it comes down to it, Kyle you mean the world and a little more to me. You're the only person I would genuinely sob over when you say you won't be around this summer because you'll be in California. I worry about you so much, and I really wish you wouldn't do the things you do, but you seem to be doing fine, so I trust you.

Yesterday, it was the first time I had seen you in four months. Yesterday, when I saw you walk into Hot Topic, it was the happiest I had been since. I'm crying while I write this, and I don't know why, but I can't stop.

I love you to pieces. The simple thought of you being hurt makes me want to die. I am so sorry. I am so, so, so sorry. I don't know why you still talk to me, but you do.

You are the only person in this world who would look at me in the middle of Toys R Us with a panda hat and gloves on and say, "Do you like beastiality?"

You are the only person in this world who would call a spider Pete Wentz and yell at it and say, "YOU RUINED FALL OUT BOY, YOU THOUGHT YOU WERE BIGGER THAN THE BAND!"

You are the only person in this world who would damn me for being too young.

I love you, please don't do something stupid.

No comments:

Post a Comment