Friday, November 12, 2010

Kellyybabyy♥:

It sucks that you live in New Jersey. It really does. I've been talking to you for like...almost two years now, and thinking about that makes me think about how much the both of us have grown up sososososo much.

Typically, someone I have only ever spoken to over AIM or MSN don't usually become my best friends. But you did. Because we have soo much in common, its insane. We'll sit there and have the most ridiculous conversations about Billie Joe/Adrienne/Tre threesomes and Matt Sanders. xD. You've honestly given me some advice I will always live by, like "Life's a bitch. If it was easy it would be a slut.", and all this other stuff you have told me. You are far too mature for your age of 17 sometimes, and you're an AMAZING writer. Like omgz. :3

I love you<3

No comments:

Post a Comment