Friday, November 12, 2010

Lindsay Alissa♥:

You have been my best friend, through and through, since the fourth grade. I definitely wouldn't of been able to make it through the past four years without you. I know some people don't like you, but its just because they don't know you as well as I do.

Behind everything else, you are a sweet, fun, and caring young girl. And it worries me everyday, I am so terrified you will make the same terrible and horrible mistakes I made. It really does. You have so much potential, and I hope you use it. I really hope you do.

I don't know how to fit our AMAZING friendship into this small entry,

But I love you, Alejandro.

I will always be your Fernando<3

(And Raylene is Luergo<3)

&+...I'll never forget that day in Florida, we promised to be best friends.

.Forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment