Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shane.Allan.Ring♥

Shane, Shane. You are something.
I remember seeing you in the hall near the 7-1&&7-2 locker bays and at first I thought you were Austin but I realized you were too short to be Austin. So then, I thought you were a new 8th grader. NO!
I then saw your red laniard. And got really excited. A new hella fine 7th grade boy. Mhmmmm.
I thought you were very cute so the next day I went up to you, told you my name, asked you yours, and your favourite colour.
At the end of the day;: "Lyndsey! Shane wants to see you!" my friend Victoriah had said to me. I went to your locker bay. You asked me for my cell phone number, I gave it to you.
We texted from the moment I got on the bus to 11 at night. You made it clear you liked me and you even asked me out, but I had a boyfriend.
You waited.
Cody and I broke up. That same day you and Megan got together. I was sad.
No you weren't my second choice. I was just nervous to break up with Cody and he went a really long period of time without responding to my texts.
So I waited. I was asked out by about four guys. I said no to all of them. Then Megan came up to me in the hallway on February 12th, the day of the Valentine's Day dance, and told me she was going to break up with you. Am I a bad person for being a little excited when she told me that...?
That night at the Valentines Dance...I asked you out. I knew I was being a bad friend. I knew it. But at that moment...I didn't care.
I had liked you longer than I had known Megan. Way longer than I had known she liked you.
You said yes. :].
I've been so happy since. I don't know what it is about you but you're so intriguing. You make me so happy, Shane. You really do. You're different than most guys our age who want to label themselves and get as many girls as possible. I know a lot of people will get mad at me for saying I'm in love without even being with someone for a month. But idgaf. I love you Shane. I do. Eventhough you're a creeper and rape people and knock over small children in Allskate and pour out my energy drinks. xPP. I'll be gone the day of our one month, I'll be on my way to Florida with Lindsay, but I promise I will call you. I promise. I love you so much, Shane. I do. I know you doubt it. I know you've been hurt. And that saddens me. But the happiness I have when I talk to you overpowers that. I love you kid.
PS: I'm missing you quite terribly.

Amen,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment