Before School: My mom told me she hated me.
First Hour (Social Studies): RAYLENE STILL HAS NOT CAME BACK TO SCHOOL. :[[[. I'm sad. We went through the whole Pakistan unit in one day. I'm excited for Israel. Leone<3.
Second Hour (Adv. English): We watched the 2/4 part of 1001 Arabian Nights. I really like this movie. <3. IT REMINDS ME OF LEONE BECAUSE HES MY LITTLE ARAB<3. xD.
Third Hour (Vagabonds Choir): Okay almost all of the good people were not there and we sounded terrible. Two of the three of our good basses quit and so did Danielle and she was a really good Soprano. 3.
Fourth Hour (Algebra A): Justen put an extension in his hair and I laughed.
Lunch: Cassie did a little play with my Gummy Bears and Bailey and I agreed that Sam is a heartless douchebag. :].
Fifth Hour (Astronomy): I got in trouble for saying the volunteer from JCC was cute. Apparently it was "Rude and innappropiate.". -_-.
Sixth Hour (Science): We learned about asexual reproduction and sexual reproduction. I got to see frogs, birds, dragonflies, sea slugs, and bisons mating. Whoo.
After School: I got home and got on Myspace. Brandon and I talked and now hes one of my bestfriends again<3. I missed that kid. Still haven't talked to Cody. :/
No comments:
Post a Comment