Before School: I woke up at 6:00 AM. I layed in bed for fifteen minutes. Took me forever to find something to wear. Looked like shit.
First Hour (Social Studies): Was boring. It was so boring I could have shot myself.
Second Hour (Adv. English): Was also boring! We had to copy down the sentences select vocabulary words from Animal Farm were in from the book AND the definitions from the dictionary.
Third Hour (Vagabonds Choir): Today was Lyssie's 14th birthday! (Happy Birthday Lyssie!] We basically just got on computers and I played sexual music while Lyssie, Mar-Mar, and I talked.
Fourth Hour (Algebra A): Before fourth hour at my locker I got my hand slammed in Raylene's locker. -_-. I went to the nurse because I thought I broke my hand and she said I was "over reacting.".
Lunch: Cassie came to school late because she went to Dennys with Brenna and Steven. I sang Happy Birthday to Alyssa. Lunch was A LOT of fun today. :}.
Fifth Hour (Astronomy): I GOT RAPED BY LINDSAY AND CLAYTON. D:.
Sixth Hour (Science): So much fun. We've had a sub since Monday, Mr. Greene, and he just basically lets us do whatever we want. After having all the blood rush to my head I almost passed out and Travis made fun of Noah and I was dyinggg.
After School: Jason picked me up today. We went to Polly's!
Amen,
Lyndsey.
POLLY'S!?!?!?
ReplyDeletewhy wasnt i invited? :[
lmfao.
if you went to the Polly's by your house,
WOO!
that Polly's is SEXII!
mmm mmm good :]