Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tuesday, March 9th, 2010.

Before School: I was tired and I thought it was Friday. Got ready. I guess I looked kinda pretty. I wore a Cheshire Cat shirt and ripped black leggings.

First Hour (Social Studies): I was bored out of my fucking mind. Mr. Zimmerman kinda interested me today though. Lolol.

Second Hour (Adv. English): I was so bored I could have shot myself. I had to read Chapter Two of Lord of the Flies. xPP.

Third Hour (Vagabonds): I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED! MR. PATTERSON MADE SAM LEAVE AND MY WHOLE DAY WAS RUINED. DDx.

Fourth Hour (Algebra A): I got really depressed.

Lunch: I could have stabbed Drake with my fucking plastic knife.

Fifth Hour (Astronomy): Boring. As usual. I started crying in the dark while he went over the little star thingies.

Sixth Hour (Science): I talked to Kelsey<33 about my problems.

After School: Hung out with Cassie, Sam, Alyssa, Taylor, and Maddie. After Alyssa left Taylor and Maddie had to leave so Cassie, Sam, and I went on a walk and I asked a lady if Sam looked like a pimp and she said "No he looks like a very clean cut young man.". Lolol. Then after Sam left Cassie and I talked about stuff at the park. <33.

I now should be doing my book report.
xP.

Amen,
Lyndsey.

1 comment:

  1. You deffinetly shouldn't let your whole day be ruined because on of your close friends boyfriend couldn't be in the same class as you. x|

    ReplyDelete