So I am in Kissimmee, Florida.
I am with Lindsay, her mommy Leanne, and her mommy's boyfriend, Doug {DLB].
It was a 20 hour drive. From Jackson, Michigan to Kissimmee, Florida.
We went through Indiana, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee, and Georgia.
DUDE DUDE DUDEE.
In Georgia went went to a gas station and in the gas station's bathroom on the little drier thing there was...A GREEN DAY STICKER! :D
I got so so excited.
xDD.
So when we got to Orange Lake {the resort] my thighs were BURNING. And I do not know why.
Me and Lindsay have our own room and bathroom.
The bathroom is currently a mess of fuchsia and brown hair dye. I dyed the bottom of her blonde hair an amber brown and I changed the nasty salmon colour of the bottom of my hair fuschia. Its called "Pink Fetish" by Splat. xD. Lololol...fetish....lololol.
So we went to Splash Lagoon, one of the pools on the resort, right?
And there were some stunnin' teenage boys, I tell you. No lie.
Dayum.
One of them, the cutest, had on these blue DC shorts, right?
And he kept looking at meee!
"Doubletakee!" - Lindsay.
Lolol.
I smiled.
x].
So we are going to the other pool, River Island, today.
I have a sunburn on my shoulder. -_-.
Kthnxbai.
Amen,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment