Something I want to find out:
Do that many people really think of me as the strange girl sitting in the back?
Really?
Because since the beginning of the school year I have had about two dozen people ask me if I'm "emo" and about fifteen if I was "goth".
Its driving me crazy.
I like dressing the way I dress because it feels RIGHT to me.
I like listening to the music I LIKE listening to it.
I like writing the things I write because it feels RIGHT to me.
People need to learn you can't throw a label onto a person like a soupcan. Okay, this kid wears black skinny jeans and a MCR shirt so they're emo and cut themselves. This person wears a Cobra Starship shirt and some bright green pants so they're scene and like techno music and have industrial piercings.
Its so fucked up how this society has turned out.
People going back to the old ways of hating people because they're different.
Just like racism. "Oh. Look at that girl. She has on skinny jeans and a Hawthorne Heights shirt and isn't obsessed with Aeropostale and Miley Cyrus so lets hate her.".
Its so disgusting.
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.
\m/ love it.
ReplyDelete<3333 Agree. Like the person at the dance who kept asking you, Bailey and I if we were "emo"? xD
ReplyDelete