I was born on December 29th in the dead of winter.
My name is Lyndsey Elizabeth McNitt. I live in Mid-Michigan and people say I look exactly like my mother.
I don't believe them.
My dad isn't around. I don't like talking about it. He was a sick person of the mind. He had schizophrenia and suicidal thoughts.
My mother's name is Jennie Kate McNitt and is 37. She works at Dart Container as a Human Resources Manager. She had me when she was 25.
When I graduate from college there are two courses I have thought of.
Option #1: Go to University of Michigan and major in Cinema and/or Drama and become an Actress for Horror and Indie movies.
Option #2: Go to University of Michigan and major in Psychology and become a Psychiatrist specializing in Self-Harm and Eating Disorders.
Horror Movies are my passion. I have loved them as long as I can remember. My all time favorite would have to be "House of 1000 Corpses" or "Carrie".
The human mind also fascinates me. I want to know why us humans work the way we do and have these crazy emotions.
I've been Vegetarian for about 5 months. Once I hit a year I am going to attempt Veganism. I think its disgusting to eat animals. Thats my opinion, you can have your's.
I'm obsessed with Green Day. I have been since I was 8. Do not tell me they are not punk. They are Post-Punk or Pop-Punk.
I love cosmetology as well. I have been wearing make-up since third grade.
Read more if you want to know more about meeee :]
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey
No comments:
Post a Comment