FIRST OF ALL; MY BIRTHDAY IS IN EXACTLY TWO MONTHS! :]]
Just sayin'. :]
Anyway, today was alright. Cassie wasn't there today. D:. I was sad. Mackenzie & Lindsay's drama annoyed me today. >.<. I regret telling myself last night I miss drama. Well, I don't miss being involved, I miss watching it. Its interesting.
Anyway. Halloween is Saturdayyy. :].
I'm going to be a punk rock zombie >_>.
Woah.
I just realized something.
I talk to one of my ex-boyfriends. A lot.
xDDD.
Like, everyday on AIM.
Odd...
Hmm...
I want the new AFI album so fucking bad.
Tomorrow I'm getting my hair cut and some new clothes so MAYBE I could convince my mom to buy me "Crash Love". I love love love the new single "Medicate" from AFI.
WHAT THE HELL DID DAVEY DO TO HIS HAIR?!
Okay, if you watch the "Love Like Winter" music video from their album "Decemberunderground" which I believe was the one before "Crash Love" and Davey's hair looked amazing. But now he looks like Elvis with blonde highlights. xD.
I'm listening to A Perfect Circle.
Shes turning me blue, such a lovely color for youuuu.
<3.
Marissa had me listen to it.
Well....
Yeah.
Just another ramble blog.
Kbaii.
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment