Thursday, July 1, 2010

x___________x

So Shiloh&&I were sitting in the Polly's parking lot last night and I came to realize...

I. Am. A. Fucking. Loser.

I have like 4 friends. Four. FOUR.

And I don't do ANYTHING.

Let's list all of the times I went somewhere this summer;:

-Went to Cascades with Matt 4 times.
-Went to Westwood with Matt twice.
-Went to Crossing with Matt once.
-Went to Crossing with Danielle once.
-Went to Nixon on skate day with Matt.

Okay so. Out of those 9 times I went somewhere...eight were with my boyfriend.

My boyfriend. Is turning. Into my. Life.

I seriously don't text anyone else really except him&&Jay.

&&I only text Jay so much because;:
a) Hes never on Myspace.
b) Since he lives in Jonesville I never get to see him.

So Saturday night I am going to go to the fireworks. With people other than my boyfriend.

Oh&&I met this chick named Tayler Moore.

So I guess things are getting better...xP

I really do not want to turn into...uhm...youknowhwowithbadhairandisyuckyinperson
<_____________________________________<
>_____________________________________>

:]

Anyway.

I seriously need to get a fucking life man.



Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

1 comment:

  1. I have no life xP.
    I haven't hung out with anyone this summer.
    >.>

    ReplyDelete