Friday, July 16, 2010

Computer. x_x

My computer fails.

Its an Acer Aspire 5515, right?

And I got it in January of 2009.

And the computer is so fucked up.

I have so much fucking shit on here I downloaded that I can't uninstall, I have pictures I'm too lazy to go through, and like 25 viruses.

I have three different Internet browsers on here.

Internet Explorer, Firefox, and Safari.

And then here's the best part.

My fucking mum dropped my computer when she was bringing it downstairs for me once and now the screen fucks up and I have to like press on it for like fifteen minutes for it to go back to normal.

So I Googled my problem and either I take it to get it fixed or I get a new one.

This is my DREAM laptop;: Clicky.

But I know my mum would never ever buy it. x_x

So this is the one she said she'll buy me in December for my birthday/Christmas;: Clicky.

&&Then there's like all this stuff I want for it.

Photoshop cs5/cs6, some sort of nice video editing program unlike Windows Movie Maker, and just all this other stuff.

I seriously hate this computer. Its so shitty. x_x


Love&&Stitches,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment