Monday, December 21, 2009

Fetishes.

Are interesting.
There's a lot of fetishes.
Like;
Foot fetishes, bondage fetishes, ethnic fetishes, obesity fetishes, Sadomasochistic fetishes, Drendophilia fetishes, Katoptronophilia fetishes, biting fetishes, and Emetophilia fetishes.
Let's start with foot fetishes.
Okay, some people get turned on by feet. Marilyn Manson has a foot fetish.
For a foot fetishist, a certain type of foot can insanely arouse them.
Foot fetishists can act sexually upon their fetish by messing around with another's foot. I really don't want to list how for personal reasons.
Bondage Fetishes;
Bondage refers to the use of restraints for the sexual pleasures of the parties involved. Some people like being tied up, handcuffed, etcetera.
Bondage has become a nich in sexual cultures of its own with pornography directors and actors specializing in it.
Ethnic Fetishes;
Some people have a thing for people of one race/ethnicity group. Asian, African-American, Caucasian, Hispanic, etc.
Obesity Fetishes;
The fetishization of fat people. The "chubby culture" is mainly made up of bisexual and gay men, a "chubby chaser" is an average/slim bisexual or gay male who likes fat guys.
Sadomasochistic Fetishes;
Sadism refers to sexual pleasure in inflicting sexual pain in others, but on the other hand a masochist derives being aroused from having sexual pain inflicted upon them.
Drendophilia Fetishes:
Being sexually aroused by trees.
I have no idea why.
Katoptronophilia Fetishes:
The fetish of having sex in front of mirrors.
That isn't too bad.
Biting Fetishes:
Self-explanitory. A lot of people have this, I mean, who doesn't think its kind of hot to have someone bite your neck?! >_>. DON'T JUDGE MEEEE.
Emetophilia Fetishes:
The fetish in which an individual is aroused by the act of vomiting. Ew.

I tell a lot of people I have a Snowsuit Fetish.
I don't.
I just think Snowsuits are amazing. <3.

From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.

2 comments: