Okay, so, on Facebook there is this little application called Social Interview, and it asks you questions and you answer them. One of them was "If you knew today was your last day on Earth, how would you spend it and why?" and I said "Hmmm >_______________>. Have hawt sex with a sexy person? ;D".
So, Cassie "liked" it and Sam commented it saying "Why hullo there." and an argument ensued. xD.
Sam: Why hullo there.
Cassie: Sam better back off. Lyndsey is mine. Kthnx baii.
Sam: Bitch, please >=
Cassie: You wanna fight Sam? Imma win this battle, and the war. So don't play.
Sam: I think someone is a little upset, that Lyndsey would pick me over them. :)
Me: This whole argument between you two is hilarious. xD.
Cassie: Uhm no. I am not 'upset' because I know fo sho Lyndsey would pick her bestestestestestestest friend over you Samuel. Deal wit it.
Sam: But you are like straight and such. That wouldn't work o_O
Me: I keep pressing the refresh button just to see this. xDDD.
Sam: >=
Cassie: Lyndsey: You is so silly. Sam: Lyndsey said you betta back off. Cause Imma win doe.
Me: ALL SAM CAN SAY IS THE ANGRY FACE. xDDDD.
Me: I want this argument to continue. xD.
Sam: Why would you want to win? You are straight, and all that stuff. I think =/
Cassie: So, what does being straight have to do with anything? Geez Sam, get all technical on everybody.
Sam: Because winning involved Hot sex with Lyndsey? Did you not even read the answer, Goddddd.
Cassie: I read the answer. That's why I said that Lyndsey was mine, and you cannot have her. (: I don't think you understood that part. She is married to me after all.
Sam: Fine! Take her, go have that Lesbian sex =/
Cassie: Yay. iWin. (You give up too easily. Lyndsey is worth the fight you know.)
CASSIE IS BEAST, THAT WAS EPIC, AND SAM PUSSIED OUT
xD
Cassie<333
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.
No comments:
Post a Comment