Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Mr. Burnette <3.

So, I was in Vagabonds yesterday, and Mr. Burnette was acting pretty damn hilarious.
First of all, we were singing "Ring the Bells" and at one point everyone is supposed to go unison with the Soprano part, which is the part I sing throughout almost the entire song, and the Bass section forgot too and began singing their part, and Mr. Burnette asks us Sopranos, "What is the first word of your part?" and Keegan replied with "Ring." and Mr. Burnette goes "RING?! I HEARD DECK!" because the boy's part goes "Deck the halls....". xDD.
I don't know why but me and Alyssa found that hilarious.
And then he was talking about how to stand when in concert or festival and he started standing with his knees together and said "This looks like you have to go to the bathroom." and then stood like a boy in the choir and he said "This looks like you're gay.".
I knew it was mean, but I couldn't stop laughing.
Mr. Burnette can be cool. >_>.
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.

No comments:

Post a Comment