I have changed my views on Abortion.
I used to believe that;
Abortion in any case was okay.
That is not what I currently believe.
I believe in Pro-Choice. But.
I do not believe in Abortion in this case;
Girl is a teenager, girl has sex with boyfriend, UH OH! SHES KNOCKED UP!
YOU made the choice to have sex, YOU let him put his penis in your vagina [Or her vagina on your penis. Whatever.]. It was in YOUR control.
I do not believe in Abortion being used as a birth control.
I think it is stupid to not take responsibility for your actions.
If MY daughter got pregnant because she had sex with her boyfriend no way in living HELL would I let her have an Abortion performed BECAUSE:
She made her own decision. It was not by force nor by fear of her boyfriend.
Now, I do believe in Abortion in the case of Rape or Incest.
Rape: Unlawful sexual activity commited forcibly or under threat of injury, murder, blackmail, etc. Usually act of sexual intercourse.
Incest: Sexual intercourse between persons closely related by blood.
Okay, so,
if you are RAPED and you do not want to carry your abuser's child I believe it is okay to Abort the pregnancy.
If you are a victim of INCEST, or if it was willingful, and the person did not want to have said child out of Incest because if the two parents have resembling DNA they will end up being metnally challenged or handicapped in some way I believe it is okay to Abort the pregnancy.
I believe it is a necsassity [or how ever you spell it] for the government to legalize Abortion or we will go back to the days when people were going in alleys and having people Abort them with coat hangers, which would create mayhem.
You have your views, I have mine.
From The Mind Of,
Lyndsey.
Agree.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha.
ReplyDelete