Before School - I woke up at five-thirty. I laid for like fifteen minutes...thinking...before getting my lazy ass out of bed and getting some clothes, straighten my hair, and put on make-up 'cause I be narsty lookin' without it. I got out to the bus and stood there for like three minutes with Ryann and Joey until the bus came. I got into the hallway and hung out with Audrey, Cassie, and Tim.
First Hour - Social Studies. Whoo. Mr. Zimmerman went on a rant about how he thinks pre-school/kindercare is stupid.
Second Hour - English. We got to watch the second part of "Brian's Song". I almost cried. D:.
Third Hour - Vagabonds. We basically rehearsed in the auditorium again. Lyssie wasn't there so I had like nobody to talk to.
Fourth Hour - Algebra A. Did my assignment. Whoo? Some girl's step-dad died. Yeah...right before the big 'ol nine year anniversary...whoo...
Lunch - Sat at usual table minus Alyssa. Cassie didn't have her lunch D:. I was all like "NOOOO." so yeah. Nachos are the sexxx.
Fifth Hour - Astronomy. Me and Clay made fun of Mr. Reed. Mr. Reed needs to stop trying to be funny. "I hate losing my marbles, it drives me crazy." [He was throwing marbles in a little coin thing to demonstrate something having to do with the moon?]
Sixth Hour - Science. Pizza party & awards ceremony. Avery kept feeling up on my thigh, I yelled at Micheal Baxter, and ranted about Icky-Mackenzie.
Bus Ride Home - Ian wasn't there. :/. I sat with this chick Micheala. Shes alright. I listened to Lady GaGa, Mindless Self Indulgence, and No Doubt. Mrs. Treevee [sp?] was yelling at kids over the speaker. I was annoyed.
After School - Took a shower and got on MSN/AIM/Myspace. Talked to Sam. Yeah. Kickass, right?
So my dad's nine year death anniversary is tomorrow. I hope I'll be okay.
Bum bum bum. I'm glad I don't have Mr.Reed. That'd be awkward as hell xD
ReplyDelete